This Smart Bracelet has been developed for the Malaysian company Nxsense and it’s a wearable life saver device for heart attacks.
In case of a stroke it calls an emergency number and as well when the accelerometer detects a fall. Constant monitoring with no need of a connected smartphone, the data are crunched by artificial intelligence and sent to the app. Maia has been developed in Shenzhen by Supernova and it’s currently in pre-order on the website for 249 RM.
Maia technical sheet.
- Accelerometer (Fall Detection)
- PPG (Heart Rate, Blood Pressure)
- Monitors Heart Rate & Blood Pressure
- Detection of possible falls
- Directly issue SMS alerts to custodians upon threshold breaching
- Capture of moments of interests (non endangering, but should be flagged)
- 12-15 Hours battery life
- Magnetic Charging
- High durability thermoplastics
- Medical grade silicone rubber bands
- IP67 certified